- 65.000 Kg
- (GLY5)-5 axle Semi Low Loader Trailer (Step Frame, Pool or Flat platform semi low loader trailer)
- (Option: Extendable semi-trailer)
- 13.250 Kg - 18.000 Kg
- 5 Units
- (Options: self-rotary or hydraulic steering axles groups)
Tire Unit And Dimension:
- It is produce according to capacity or design. It is 20 units. 235/75 R 17,5", 295/60 R 22.5" or 12 R 22.5"
Semi Low Loader Trailer Chassis:
- Semi Low Loader Trailer has been produced in welding constructions with gas metal arc welding as "I" crossing from high resistant steel considering overloads proper to capacity and intended usage.
- It is according 17.5 rim and 5x12 tons, it is according 5x14 ton capacity 22.5 rims will be air suspension.
- (Option: Hydraulic suspension. This option is taken with hydraulic steering axles)
- Brakes system is used according to the standards EEC 97/12, double-circuit pneumatic, EBS, WABCO is brand.
5 Axle Low-Loader Semi-Trailer Dimensions:
- 9500 mm - 12500 mm.
- Varies depending on intended usage.
(Option: Extension 5000 mm - 9000 mm)
- 13500 mm - 17000 mm varies according to demand
- As air suspension 2500 mm with 3300 mm varies according to demand.
Low Loader Platform Height:
- Varies according to demand, Pool height 500 mm with 1000 mm, Platform type height 920 mm is between 1050 mm (Max)
- The used Installation materials conform to the EEC 24 Certified European norms.
- Standart pneumatic or hydraulic system with is optionel, pneumatic ramp NPI 220 base material. To produce very strong ramps are like as alway, 1 year or 2 years later, it isnt necessary. So you can lets work, Hydraulic ramps will be make 2500 mm + 1500 mm = 4000mm , Ramp specially designed is strong. "Gürleşenyıl Treyler" quality with Trust
- Semi Low Loader Trailer top of the platform is ¾ diamond-embossed and sides are "KTM (Rubber Base Material)Over platform 8 mm is plain sheet for work machina bucket and from lower is support.
- The desired color of Acrylic paint is used as top coat over two layered epoxy primer.
- 2"or 3,5" flanged bolts, resistant to high degrees of tension brakes, produced from forged steel. Easy to change thanks to screw connections. E Certified